My February Reading List

Saturday, January 31, 2015


I just failed to actually read the 5 books on my January Reading List. I only finished 3. But I think you can agree with me that the last two books on my list are hard to read ones mainly because of the language so I decided that I'm gonna read this whenever I am in the mood. And aside from that, I have school stuffs you know, have to do my duty! :)

It's sad that I haven't had the time to finish them all, so for this month, I'm going to have only four. Yaay!

 The Sword and its Servant by Victor Salinas

Thanks to the author for providing me a copy of this one. I have started a few chapters already and o-m-g, I can't believe books with hideous creatures can have me so hooked like this. If it weren't for my trips outside and sudden homeworks and blogging and stuffs, I would never have to put this down. I can't remember ever reading a book that is so dark and somewhat gruesome because I'm all for the romance and hot alien guys and dystopian kind of stuffs but I gave this a try and it's a two thumbs up so far.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I have been reading a lot of good reviews about this book on book blogs that I stalk everyday so I decided to try it.

Cinder-....ella the cyborg doesn't sound so bad after all. *wink*
What Happens in Tuscany by T.A. Williams

Thank you CarinaUK for accepting my copy request for this book. I guess I was striken by the title and I thought, "Is this the same with Under the Tuscan Sun?"  because I saw the trailer on youtube. But then I found out they're not the same. Haha, but I'll still read this.




















Lastly,
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Steadman

My hardbound copy of the book has been in a heap of dust for quite a while now and I heard they're turning the book into movie (I'm not sure, I don't trust my memory) so what better way to shoo the dust on the covers by reading it before it hit the big screen, right?





















I think I can hear you saying right now, "No Valentines related books?" Omg, I haven't considered February being a love month at all! Ugh, but I already made up the list so I'm sticking with it. ;)

What are your books for the month?

Post a Comment